There are only a few more weeks left to enjoy fresh raspberries! So take advantage with this Chipotle Raspberry Sauce! It’s delicious as a topping for roasted veggies like acorn squash and mushrooms, as a sandwich spread with turkey and sourdough or as a chicken or pork marinade or dip!
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 jalapeños (about 1/2 cup diced)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. adobo sauce (look for canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Dice jalapeños and add to the saucepan. Sauté for three to four minutes.
- Add minced garlic and adobo sauce and cook until garlic is fragrant (about one minute).
- Add fresh raspberries, vinegar, salt and honey. Turn the heat to medium-high and stir until raspberries are crushed and incorporated in the mixture.
- Let simmer until reduced by half (about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly and serve over roasted veggies, as a sandwich spread or as a chicken/pork marinade or dip.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.