No Valentine’s Day is complete without Chocolate Fondue. It’s one day of the year that’s completely acceptable to be elbow-deep in a bowl of chocolate! Pull out the berries, bananas and coconut macaroons, and get ready for a delicious (and messy) treat to celebrate the holiday!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Fruit, macaroons, angel-food cake, etc. for dipping chocolate
- Heat the cream and chocolate chips over low heat until combined and thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Dip fruit, macaroons, angel-food cake, etc. into the chocolate while it’s still warm.
Need something savory to break up the sweetness? Check out this Cheese Fondue recipe!
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.