A Gourmet Burger Board is a fun way to present a classic barbecue. Pile grilled burgers on a board, along with every sauce and topping you can think of, for the ultimate make-your-own burger buffet!
- Burgers, brats, hot dogs
- Buns, rolls
- Toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, sliced and crumbly cheeses, raw or caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, sweet and hot peppers, pineapple, avocado, pickles, bacon
- Sauces, spreads and relishes: ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, mayo, pesto, salsas, guacamole, steak sauce, etc.
- Grill the meats and buns.
- On a big board (or just down the middle of your table on parchment) place all toppings, sauces, grilled meats, and buns.
- Let all your guests make their own creations!
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.