Tired of scrubbing multiple pots and pans after dinner? Try this one pan Lemon Garlic Chicken and Vegetables recipe! Juicy chicken thighs, asparagus, potatoes and fresh herbs roasted to perfection, with just one pan to clean!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
• 1 Tbsp. plus 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• One yellow onion
• 8-10 red potatoes
• Salt and pepper
• 6-8 chicken thighs
• Zest and juice of two lemons
• 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme
• 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
• 8-10 cloves garlic
• 10-12 asparagus spears
• 10-12 pimento-stuffed green olives (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cover one cookie sheet with parchment paper and grease with olive oil.
3. Roughly chop onion and thinly slice potatoes. Place in thin layer over cookie sheet. Salt and pepper.
4. Trim extra skin off chicken thighs and place on top of potatoes.
5. Combine 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon zest and juice, minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over chicken and potatoes.
6. Bake for 35 minutes.
7. Place asparagus spears around chicken. Slice olives (if using) and place around chicken as well.
8. Place back in oven for another 15-20 minutes, until cooked through or temperature reaches 165 degrees.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.