Things can get busy this time of the year. This One-Pan Roasted Salmon is a simple, quick dinner that’s perfect for your busy nights! You’re just a handful of ingredients away from a healthy, delicious meal.
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 salmon filets
- Handful of fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle oil on cookie sheet. Scatter tomatoes over pan.
- Peel garlic cloves and add to pan.
- Roast tomatoes and garlic for about 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon and add to pan in one layer, next to tomatoes.
- Return to oven and roast about eight more minutes, until salmon is just cooked through.
- Smash garlic on pan and stir to combine with tomatoes.
- Toss tomatoes with basil, salt and pepper. Spoon over salmon and drizzle pan drippings over the top.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.