Need to mix up your typical lunchtime sandwich? Try these Veggie Wraps with Sun-dried Tomato Cream Cheese! Sun-dried tomatoes, herbs and garlic turn cream cheese into the perfect spread for a veggie-stuffed wrap.
Makes 2-3 large wraps
- ½ cup vegetable or regular cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 large basil leaves
- 2 tsp. chives
- 2-3 large wraps
- Favorite veggies: peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, sprouts, zucchini, mushrooms, snap peas, radishes, green onions, etc.
- Put cream cheese in small bowl.
- Finely chop tomatoes, garlic, basil leaves and chives. Mix into cream cheese and let sit while preparing wraps.
- Thinly slice desired veggies.
- Spread cream cheese over wrap and add veggies. Roll up wraps, cut in half and enjoy!
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.